an Afternoon of Fun at the Zoo!
A Morning of Helping Children &
Join Us for the
The Loyola Medicine 5K for Kids brings together more than 2500 children, parents and community members to support pediatric health care at Loyola. Funds from this event enable us to provide care for the tiniest of infants in our neonatal unit to the most critically-ill children in our pediatric intensive care unit. On behalf of the thousands of families who turn to Loyola each year to care for their sick or injured children, thank you for your participation.
Your Registration includes:
- Admission to Brookfield Zoo for the day
- Performance T-shirt
- USATF Course and Chip timed
- Top 3 overall Female finishers
- Top 3 overall Male finishers
- Packet Pickup will be located on the south end of the Loyola Campus at the Loyola Outpatient Center locataed at 2160 South First Street, Maywood, IL. We will be staged on the lawn in a tent weather permitting, or inside the lobby of the Loyola Outpatient Center in case of rain.
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 from 10am until 6pm
- Friday, June 7, 2019 from 10am until 6pm
Gather your family and friends and start a team!
Would you like to be a volunteer?
We need many volunteers to help with the event.
Please click the Green REGISTER Button and choose Volunteer!